February 16, 2010



Today, our Crew class, Ethan, Isaac (Wyatt's older brother), and a few friends of Mrs. C. went to the California Museum to visit a special exhibit called "A Time of Remembrance." It is where children (they're old, now) who lived in Japanese internment camps during WWII share their memories of that period in their lives. This picture (L) is of our group (except Mama) with our docent, Joann.
While we waited for the class to begin, we wandered around looking at some of the mini exhibits. (R) This is Jenny and I by models of Star Wars' C3PO and R2D2. I didn't know that George Lucas was a Californian! :) (B) Also on display in the same exhibit were Indiana Jones' coat, bullwhip, and fedora from 'Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.' That's Ethan and my favorite of the series!
















(B) Also, Obi-Wan Kenobi's lightsaber! Is that not cool or what! It reminds me of Seth and Ethan's homemade lightsabers.

Over all, the event was great! Except that one time when I almost fainted because I stood too long with my knees locked. That was a first!

No comments:

Post a Comment