January 14, 2010


Everyone, meet Shock. This poor bird flew into our kitchen window and stunned himself. I problably spent around 20 minutes watching him to make sure he was okay.







(L) (Random Fact: I really like this picture!)



As you can see, Shock recovered and led Papa on a chase around the yard. We think the bird's wing might be injured, even though he could flap it. I hope he's alright.

Later on this night, I made more macaroni-and-cheese and joined Ethan in watching The Mask of Zorro. That is such an awesome movie!!






2 comments:

  1. I'm assuming you named Shock after he flew into the window, poor bird. :( The 2nd photo is a really good one. Hope Shock is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had many birds fly into the glass on our windows. One time we even had a quail and it died. We thought that it was suicide. :)

    ReplyDelete